Monday, March 7, 2011

Work in Progress

I must admit, I was immediately worried when we were told we were already supposed to present a portfolio for our midterms. And as if that weren’t enough, we were supposed to present one in front of a panel!!!

My hard drive quit on me last week as I prepared to showcase my portfolio for a dry-run last week. I was devastated. That obviously humbled down my portfolio even more. Luckily I would be able to present at least 15 photos, the minimum for this Wednesday. THIS Wednesday!!!!

I wasn’t always an artist. In fact, I consider myself a budding artist, a yet-to-blossom photographer ever willing to be nourished and nurtured with every piece of information and inspiration sprinkled on me. Thus the title of my cover image for my portfolio presentation: Work in Progress. (am still working on the title!;D)



I have yet to practice more, hopefully find the right outfit, and even better the photos I would present this Wednesday. I couldn’t really bring myself to even hope to Wow the panel for our presentation. My only wish is they find what I always seek to see in everything else: potential. *fingers crossed. :D

..some of my more recent works (since I last posted. :D)...





Shall I summon ze sickness bugs at least just till Wed night?;;D

No comments:

Post a Comment