Friday, September 24, 2010

Am Baaaccckkk!:D

I know. I know. I said I'd catch up with ze blog in my last post.. but butttt. finals came up.. and.. sleepless nights.. and projects.. and cups and cups of caffeine to survive.. and more projects.. and painting and drawing and designing.. and more and more projects. and totally burning out andddd..

oh well. that was last term. I don't think I've recovered from the stress. butttt oh wellll. moving on.:D

Ok. I must admit I had fun last term! I now like drawing! and want to really learn painting! I just got pushed to my very limit during the finals week. some of my final plates:

3 point perspective


4 pairs of eyes, and 4 each for lips, ears, and noses

self-portrait. :D *I don't really know how to shade yet. So karla fixed it (Thanksss karlaloo!:D)


our final plate. nude, rendered in pencil, ink and colored pencil. 
This plate weighed 50% of our final grade so I was pretty pressured about it. Thankfully I had a lot of friends to help me out. They gave me a guide to copy the shading from!:D I liked how it turned out, except for the ink part. I don't remember how I really ended up doing it, but thankfully karla(again! thank youuu Karlaloo) fixed it. :D

Before freehand, I've never really considered drawing. I thought it's either you've got the talent or you don't. And really, I didn't. But I did my plates! I passed them all! With some help, definitely, but I toiled and pushed myself for each and every plate(unless Karlaloo intervened.;P). wee! and now I'm just excited to learn more! maybe I'll try pirouetting next! or nose-twitching or maybe writing with my eyes closed! ;P

We had an exhibit for our finals in Visuali. I wasn't really proud of my works yet, but here they are:




for emotion. 


for architecture.


for nostalgia. 
Waaa! the dean asked for this photo to be part of the student "legacy". I don't remember what he specifically had in mind but he said it will be posted somewhere. and when I come back 10, or 20 years from now, I'll find it and get to point at it and say, "I did that!" weeee! I still get high when I remember it. yipee!!!\:D/



On that note, I'm getting ready for a new term!.. I hope. \:D/

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm just one proud friend. Keep it up! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayeeee! thanks karlaloo! halos lahat yan may "karlaloo mark!" :"P

    ReplyDelete