Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy November!:D

You know those days when you planned to do something fun but then you woke up and you just didn’t feel good about yourself so you just decided to stay in bed all day? Well, me neither.;D But yesterday that’s how I felt. Orr it might’ve been just because of the paper I kept on postponing to write ‘cause I know I can still make it better but I didn’t really feel like writing it. Orrr it could also have been simply because I’ve become a slave. To the internet! One page leads to another, a link directs to another and so on. It’s so hard not to get hooked. There’s just so much brilliance and creativity to immerse my curious mind in. I felt so personally unproductive, I wished I did something I'd highly regard that if I happened to stumble upon it on the internet, I couldn’t resist sharing it too. So yes, I was inspired. .slightly belittled. . .mostly challenged. ..But really, if it weren’t for the internet, I’d probably had time to do something as notable as the proficient internet people do. I’d be brilliant if I was born in another era! Really!! ;P If only there was a more convenient way to easily satisfy my constant quest to find/be inspired by something new/different. I stayed on the net all day nonetheless, and finally ended up finishing my paper at night, already so soo late. ._.

Oh well, today’s a new day. I overloaded my brain yesterday, yet I somehow feel rested and refreshed. I still have a lot of things to do, but today is my personally claimed “inspire me” day. And no, not as you might have guessed, not on the internet. Am actually going to go out for a long walk to nowhere to finally start somewhere for my final plates. Happy November! Happy All Saint’s Day! Happy Birthday to those who’re celebrating their birthday today! Happy Monday! Just.. have a happy day!:)

P.S.

How could the day go wrong when I started it with poetry?:D I've always been straight-to-the-point, not really one to think deep, so I've never been a fan of poetry. But I've always been a fan of words, and thoughtfully arranged wordplay. I guess it's my recent deepened appreciation for lyrics and need to make up concepts that will produce imagery worth a thousand words (pictures) that pushed me to actually want to try and read poetry. Try to read a play of the greatest playwright of all time, emphasis on try has always been on my sort-of bucket list. I guess this is the first step. I'm kinda surprised by how much I'm actually liking it! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment